ORGANIC VEGGIE BOX MEMBERSHIP
Available at delivery sites in Southwest Florida.
Wednesdays afternoons, 20 weeks, December to April.
Get a weekly delivered box, packed with a balanced assortment of organic veggies, including salad greens, cooking greens, root crops, fruiting vegetables and culinary herbs.
One Box Size
- Box size is a half bushel
- Households can enroll for more than one box, or boxes can be shared between two or more households
- $25/week, $500 for the 20-week season
Site details will be sent to registered members before the first pick-up.
|Bonita Springs||Off US-41 on Burnt Pine||3:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Cape Coral||Del Prado, South of Mid-Point Bridge||2:00-6:00 p.m.|
|Englewood||S. Indiana Ave, near Hosmer Ave||2:30-4:30 p.m.|
|Fort Myers 1||Summerlin & Colonial||2:30-6:00 p.m.|
|Fort Myers 2||McGregor & Gladiolus||3:00-6:00 p.m.|
|Lakewood Ranch||Polo Club Lane||3:00-6:00 p.m.|
|Naples||Airport Pulling Rd at Pine Ridge Rd||4:00-6:00 p.m.|
|North Captiva||Pineland Water Taxi Dock||1:30 p.m.|
|North Port||Toledo Blade Road near I-75||3:00-6:00 p.m.|
|Osprey||Bay Preserve, off US-41||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Pine Island||Near Tarpon Lodge||1:00-6:00 p.m.|
|Port Charlotte||US-41 & West Tarpon Blvd.||2:00-5:00 p.m.|
|Port Charlotte - Charlotte Prep||Orlando Bvd btwn Peachland & Veterans||2:30-3:30 p.m.|
|Punta Gorda||Downtown, on Marion Ave||2:00-6:00 p.m.|
|Sanibel||Periwinkle Way, South||4:00-5:00 p.m|
|Venice||W. Venice Ave, on the Island||4:00-5:30 p.m.|
TBD sites are being finalized or sought; sign up now to help make it happen, or contact us if interested in site hosting there. If enrolled for a TBD site that does not manifest, an alternate site will be offered or a refund will be issued.
How it Works
- Box deliveries are on Wednesdays for 20 weeks, from the first week of December to the middle of April. For 2019, Christmas and New Year's Day are on Wednesdays, so deliveries will be on Thursdays for those two weeks.
- To pick up your organic vegetables each week, you (or someone you authorize) can simply go to your delivery site, initial the member roster, and take your box.
- The harvests vary seasonally. An example box might contain: a head of lettuce, a bunch of carrots, a quart of tomatoes, a bunch of kale, a quart of squash, a bunch of scallions, a quart of green beans, and a bunch of basil.
- Box contents are farmer's choice and are not customizable.
- If your box is not picked up, it will be donated to a deserving home that week.
Deposits and partial payments cannot be accepted. Any refunds before September 1 will incur an administrative fee of $50. Membership payments are entirely non-refundable after September 1.
“We have been totally pleased with our box each week.The variety and condition of the vegetables have been first rate. The taste can't be beat, and your recipes are so well chosen and practical.”
~ Penny Adams, Worden Farm Member
"Thanks for the past growing season. It was like Christmas every week, opening the box to see what surprises were in there! I even got my kids to break out of their old eating habits. Many thanks for that!"
~ Kay Sauer-Coleman, Worden Farm Member