ORGANIC FARM STAND MEMBERSHIP
At Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, Florida.
On Bermont Rd (CR-74) about 7 miles east of US-17.
Wednesdays, 20 weeks, December to April, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Flexible choice from an assortment of organic produce at the members-only farm stand.
Choose any amount of available organic produce at any time of the harvest season.
Annual farm stand membership of $40 is per household.
NEW, OR NOT SURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Choose the Mini -- if you need more, you can get additional credit later in the season, in $100 increments.
How it Works
- Each week, for 20 weeks, just choose any amount of organic vegetables from the farm stand.
- A cashier will total your items, and the value of your items will deducted from your membership balance.
- You may choose more or less than the average weekly produce credits in any given week.
- If you need to miss a week, you will not lose any credits on your account.
- Any balance remaining at the end of the season will not be carried over to the next season, and will be applied to the farm's education and community outreach programs.
Kids love our huge sand pile, and we occasionally offer free, fun children’s activities, related to food, farming and sustainable living. Bring your children and grandchildren!
Chat & Chop
If you like, you are welcome to relax at the farm and prep your veggies before heading home. Wash, peel, and chop veggies while chatting with fellow farm members - then go home with your veggies prepped and ready to use. There will be tables and chairs set up, and access to a sink. Extra bags and paper towels will be provided, along with compost buckets. Bring a prep kit with your favorite knives, peelers and cutting board, or use some of ours.
Deposits and partial payments cannot be accepted. Any refunds before September 1 will incur an administrative fee of $50. Membership payments are entirely non-refundable after September 1.