ORGANIC VEGGIE BOX - Full Season, December 2020 - April 2021 -- 20 weeks x $25/week = $500.
ORGANIC VEGGIE BOX - December 2020 - April 2021 (not including week of Christmas) -- 2:30 - 5:30 PM -- 20 weeks x $25/week = $500.
FRIDAYS 2:30 - 5:30 PM
Mother Earth Natural Foods
- Fort Myers, North (on 41 North of Hancock)
- Fort Myers, Central (Summerlin and Colonial)
- Fort Myers, Southwest (McGregor and Gladiolus)
- Cape Coral (Del Prado North of Veterans Pkwy)
- Estero (41 South of Corkscrew Rd)
- Naples (41 south of Pine Ridge)
SATURDAYS 2:30 - 5:30 PM
- Belleair Bluffs/Clearwater (W Bay Dr and Indian Rocks)
- Sarasota (Cattleman and Bee Ridge)
- UTC/Cooper Creek (Across University from UTC Mall)
- Venice (Bus.41 near Pine Grove)
- North Port (41 and McCabe)
- Englewood (S. Indiana at Selma)
- Port Charlotte (41 near Midway)
- Get a weekly Organic Veggie Box, packed with a balanced assortment of the best seasonal organic veggies, including salad greens, cooking greens, root crops, fruiting vegetables and culinary herbs.
- The harvests vary -- an example box might contain: a head of lettuce, a bunch of carrots, a quart of tomatoes, a bunch of kale, a quart of squash, a bunch of scallions, a quart of green beans, and a bunch of basil.
- Box size is a half bushel, about 14 x 11 x 7 inches, fits great in the fridge.
- Box contents are farmer's choice with a variety of veggies and are not individually customizable.
- A limited number of boxes is available at each partner business site, and enrollment is on a first-come basis.
- Note the membership details for which you sign up. Mark your calendar with your delivery site, day, dates, and times.
- This is for the Traditional Full Season Membership of Organic Veggie Boxes for 20 consecutive weeks, not including Christmas week.
- NOTE FOR MEMBERS ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THE NOVEMBER 4-WEEK BOXES: The full-season sites are for December - April. You can sign up for one of the Full Season sites now, but will still get your November boxes where you already signed up, NOT at a Full Season site.
- To pick up your organic vegetables each week, simply visit the partner business, initial the Membership Roster, grab your box, and go.
- If you place an advance order for curbside service with the partner business, then follow their instructions and they will place your box in your vehicle along with your curbside order.
- If you would like to transfer your membership to another person, or have someone pick up on your behalf, they will use your name to pick up the box, and the farm does not need to be notified.
- If your box is not picked up, it will be donated to a deserving home that week. No rain checks, replacements, or refunds for missed pick ups.
- Delivery sites, days, dates, times for existing memberships cannot be changed and are not transferable to future dates.
- Please repurpose or recycle the emptied box. Boxes cannot be returned to the farm, due to strict food safety protocols.
- CDC Guidelines and local ordinances are followed at all times.
Eat & Share
- Visit Worden Farm to Table for recipes and ideas about how to use your organic veggies.
- Worden Farm is all about fresh local organic veggies and community. We encourage you to share your organic veggies with family, friends and neighbors in good health and fellowship.
- If you’re on social media, you can tag us @wordenfarm #wordenfarm when you share your veggie photos and videos.
- Together, we are growing a healthy community!
“We have been totally pleased with our box each week. The variety and condition of the vegetables have been first rate. The taste can't be beat, and your recipes are so well chosen and practical.”
~ Penny Adams, Worden Farm Member
"Thanks for the past growing season. It was like Christmas every week, opening the box to see what surprises were in there! I even got my kids to break out of their old eating habits. Many thanks for that!"
~ Kay Sauer-Coleman, Worden Farm Member
Thank you for your interest in the Worden Farm Organic Veggie Boxes and for your support of local organic family farming.
"Add to Cart" above for this membership, or please sign to receive future updates.
Prospective Site Hosts: If you have commitments for at least 30 boxes, then please contact us to propose your Southwest Florida delivery site.