All About the Farm Box
Farm Box Basics
- Support local organic family farming as a Worden Farm Box Member, and get a weekly Worden Farm Box, packed with a balanced assortment of the best seasonal organic produce, including salad greens, cooking greens, root crops, fruiting vegetables and culinary herbs.
- The harvests vary -- an example box might contain: a head of lettuce, a bunch of carrots, a quart of tomatoes, a bunch of kale, a quart of squash, a bunch of scallions, a quart of green beans, and a bunch of basil.
- Box size is a half bushel, about 14 x 11 x 7 inches, fits great in the fridge.
- Box contents are farmer's choice with a variety of veggies and are not individually customizable.
- A limited number of boxes is available at each site, and enrollment is on a first-come basis.
- Choose your delivery site at one of our partnering small businesses, and sign up here
- Mark your calendar with your delivery site, day, dates, and times for which you sign up.
- The farm will send weekly email reminders when it's time to pick up your box
- To pick up your box each week, simply visit delivery site during the pick up time. Then go inside, grab your box, and go.
- If you would like to have someone pick up on your behalf, they will use your name to pick up the box, and the farm does not need to be notified.
- If your box is not picked up, it will be donated to a deserving home that week. No rain checks, replacements, or refunds for missed pick ups.
- Delivery sites, days, dates, times for existing memberships cannot be changed and are not transferable to future dates.
- Please repurpose or recycle the emptied box. Boxes cannot be returned to the farm, due to strict food safety protocols.
- CDC Guidelines and local ordinances are followed at all times.
Eat & Share
- Visit Worden Farm to Table for recipes and ideas about how to use organic produce.
- Worden Farm is all about fresh local organic produce and community. We encourage you to share your organic produce with family, friends and neighbors in good health and fellowship.
- If you’re on social media, you can tag us @wordenfarm #wordenfarm when you share your photos and videos.
- Together, we are growing a healthy community!
We partner with local businesses to deliver farm-fresh food in your neighborhood!
WEDNESDAYS - 2:30 - 5:30 PM
Mother Earth Natural Foods
- Fort Myers, North (on 41 North of Hancock)
- Fort Myers, Central (Summerlin and Colonial)
- Fort Myers, Southwest (McGregor and Gladiolus)
- Cape Coral (Del Prado North of Veterans Pkwy)
- Estero (41 South of Corkscrew Rd)
- Naples (41 south of Pine Ridge)
- UTC area (Across University from UTC Mall, by Lakewood Ranch)
Artisan Cheese Company
- Downtown Sarasota (Rosemary District)
- Venice (Bus.41 near Pine Grove)
- North Port (41 and McCabe)
- Englewood (S. Indiana at Selma)
- Port Charlotte (41 near Midway)
- Punta Gorda (Downtown)