ORGANIC FARM STAND MEMBERSHIP
At Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, Florida.
On Bermont Rd (CR-74) about 7 miles east of US-17.
Wednesdays, 20 weeks, December to April, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Flexible choice from an assortment of organic produce at the members-only farm stand.
Choose any amount of available organic produce at any time of the harvest season.
Total membership includes annual farm stand membership of $40 per household, plus produce credits of $600, $400, or $200.
NEW, OR NOT SURE WHAT SIZE TO GET? Choose the Mini -- if you need more, you can get additional credit later in the season, in $100 increments.
How it Works
- Each week, for 20 weeks, choose any amount of organic vegetables from the farm stand.
- A cashier will total your items, and the value of your items will deducted from your produce credit balance.
- You may choose more or less than the average weekly produce credits in any given week.
- If you need to miss a week, your produce credits will remain in your account until the end of the season.
- Any produce credits remaining at the end of the season are not carried over to the next season.
Deposits and partial payments cannot be accepted. Any refunds before September 1 will incur an administrative fee of $50. Membership payments are entirely non-refundable after September 1.