ORGANIC VEGGIE BOX - February - April 2021 -- 12 weeks x $25/week = $300.
ORGANIC VEGGIE BOX - ALL SITES - February - April 2021 -- 12 weeks x $25/week = $300.
This is for 12 consecutive weeks, from February 5 or 6 through April 23 or 24, 2021.
- Get a weekly Organic Veggie Box, packed with a balanced assortment of the best seasonal organic veggies, including salad greens, cooking greens, root crops, fruiting vegetables and culinary herbs.
- The harvests vary -- an example box might contain: a head of lettuce, a bunch of carrots, a quart of tomatoes, a bunch of kale, a quart of squash, a bunch of scallions, a quart of green beans, and a bunch of basil.
- Box size is a half bushel, about 14 x 11 x 7 inches, fits great in the fridge.
- Box contents are farmer's choice with a variety of veggies and are not individually customizable.
- A limited number of boxes is available at each site, and enrollment is on a first-come basis.
- Note the membership details for which you sign up. Mark your calendar with your delivery site, day, dates, and times.
- To pick up your organic vegetables each week, simply visit the site during the pick up time.
- For the Drive-Up sites, simply write your Order Number and First and Last Name on a piece of paper, large enough to be seen from a distance of 6 feet. If you do not have your Order Number, then just use your name, and you can ask us for your Order Number for next time. Drive up to the pickup site, and the farm team will place your box in your vehicle.
- For the sites at Mother Earth, Richard's and Juicelation, simply initial the Membership Roster, grab your box, and go. If you place an advance order for curbside service with the partner business, then follow their instructions and they will place your box in your vehicle along with your curbside order.
- If you would like to have someone pick up on your behalf, they will use your name to pick up the box, and the farm does not need to be notified.
- If your box is not picked up, it will be donated to a deserving home that week. No rain checks, replacements, or refunds for missed pick ups.
- Delivery sites, days, dates, times for existing memberships cannot be changed and are not transferable to future dates.
- Please repurpose or recycle the emptied box. Boxes cannot be returned to the farm, due to strict food safety protocols.
- CDC Guidelines and local ordinances are followed at all times.
Eat & Share
- Visit Worden Farm to Table for recipes and ideas about how to use your organic veggies.
- Worden Farm is all about fresh local organic veggies and community. We encourage you to share your organic veggies with family, friends and neighbors in good health and fellowship.
- If you’re on social media, you can tag us @wordenfarm #wordenfarm when you share your veggie photos and videos.
- Together, we are growing a healthy community!
Thank you for your interest in the Worden Farm Organic Veggie Boxes and for your support of local organic family farming.
"Add to Cart" above for this membership, or please sign up to receive future updates.
PICK UP SITES:
FRIDAYS 2:30 - 5:30 PM - February 5 - April 23, 2021
Worden Farm - Drive-Up
- Punta Gorda (Bermont Road)
Mother Earth Natural Foods
- Fort Myers, North (on 41 North of Hancock)
- Fort Myers, Central (Summerlin and Colonial)
- Fort Myers, Southwest (McGregor and Gladiolus)
- Cape Coral (Del Prado North of Veterans Pkwy)
- Estero (41 South of Corkscrew Rd)
- Naples (41 south of Pine Ridge)
SATURDAYS - February 6 - April 24, 2021
Sarasota - Drive-Up - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Downtown at WSLR Community Radio
Saint Petersburg - Drive-Up - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Downtown at Saturday Morning Market - Al Lang Stadium
Richard's Foodporium - 2:30 - 5:30 PM
- Sarasota (Cattleman and Bee Ridge)
- UTC/Cooper Creek (Across University from UTC Mall, by Lakewood Ranch)
- Venice (Bus.41 near Pine Grove)
- North Port (41 and McCabe)
- Englewood (S. Indiana at Selma)
- Port Charlotte (41 near Midway)
Prospective Site Hosts: If you have potential commitments for at least 20 boxes, then please contact us to propose your Southwest Florida delivery site.
“We have been totally pleased with our box each week. The variety and condition of the vegetables have been first rate. The taste can't be beat, and your recipes are so well chosen and practical.”
~ Penny Adams, Worden Farm Member
"Thanks for the past growing season. It was like Christmas every week, opening the box to see what surprises were in there! I even got my kids to break out of their old eating habits. Many thanks for that!"
~ Kay Sauer-Coleman, Worden Farm Member