ORGANIC VEGGIE BOX - SAINT PETERSBURG - Saturdays, November 7 - November 28, 2020, 9:00 AM - 12 NOON - Downtown Saint Petersburg: $25/week x 4 weeks = $100.
ORGANIC VEGGIE BOX - SAINT PETERSBURG - Saturdays, November 7 - November 28, 2020, 9:00 AM - 12 NOON - at the Downtown Saint Petersburg Saturday Morning Market: $25/week x 4 weeks = $100.
- Get a weekly Organic Veggie Box, packed with a balanced assortment of the best seasonal organic veggies, including salad greens, cooking greens, root crops, fruiting vegetables and culinary herbs.
- The harvests vary -- an example box might contain: a head of lettuce, a bunch of carrots, a quart of tomatoes, a bunch of kale, a quart of squash, a bunch of scallions, a quart of green beans, and a bunch of basil.
- Box size is a half bushel, about 14 x 11 x 7 inches, fits great in the fridge.
- Box contents are farmer's choice and are not individually customizable.
- Organic Veggie Boxes are available in 4-week membership cycles
- A limited number of boxes are available at each site for each membership cycle, and enrollment is on a first-come basis.
- When the boxes sell out for each cycle, they will be "currently not available" or removed from the website and replaced with the next available cycle.
- Note the membership cycle details for which you sign up. Mark your calendar with your delivery site, day, dates, and times.
- To pick up your organic vegetables each week, simply write your Order Number and First and Last Name on a piece of paper, large enough to be seen from a distance of 6 feet. Drive up to the pickup site, and the farm team will place your box in your vehicle.
- If you would like to transfer your membership to another person, or have someone pick up on your behalf, they will use your Order Number and Name to pick up the box, and the farm does not need to be notified.
- If your box is not picked up, it will be donated to a deserving home that week. No rain checks, replacements, or refunds for missed pick ups.
- Delivery sites, days, dates, times for existing memberships cannot be changed and are not transferable to future dates.
- Please repurpose or recycle the emptied box. Boxes cannot be returned to the farm, due to strict food safety protocols.
- CDC Guidelines and local ordinances are followed at all times.
Eat & Share
- Visit Worden Farm to Table for recipes and ideas about how to use your organic veggies.
- Worden Farm is all about fresh local organic veggies and community. We encourage you to share your organic veggies with family, friends and neighbors in good health and fellowship.
- If you’re on social media, you can tag us @wordenfarm #wordenfarm when you share your veggie photos and videos.
- Together, we are growing a healthy community!
“We have been totally pleased with our box each week. The variety and condition of the vegetables have been first rate. The taste can't be beat, and your recipes are so well chosen and practical.”
~ Penny Adams, Worden Farm Member
"Thanks for the past growing season. It was like Christmas every week, opening the box to see what surprises were in there! I even got my kids to break out of their old eating habits. Many thanks for that!"
~ Kay Sauer-Coleman, Worden Farm Member