$300 for $330 of Produce Credits
Sign up for Worden Farm Produce Credits and receive an automatic 10% bonus — your $300 automatically turns into $330 of Produce Credits upon purchase. It's a guaranteed 10% return on your investment for your farm membership in support of local organic farming.
Use your Produce Credits to choose any amount of our organic produce, at any of our market locations, any time in the Fall - Spring market season.
- Farmers Markets in Sarasota and Saint Petersburg are open to the public and do not require a seasonal Farm Stand Membership to use Produce Credits.
- To visit the Farm Stand at Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, a Farm Stand Membership is required. The Farm Stand Membership is not included in the Produce Credits.
How to Use Produce Credits
- Each week of our market season, Fall through Spring, choose any amount of organic vegetables from our Farmers Market in Sarasota or Saint Petersburg or the members-only Worden Farm Stand in Punta Gorda.
- At your first visit of the season, our cashier will give you your Worden Farm Card, preloaded with your Produce Credits.
- At each check out, a cashier will total your items, and the value of your items in Produce Credits will deducted from your account.
- You will receive email receipts of all your transactions and can view your current credit balance online at any time
- If you need to miss a week, you will not lose any Produce Credits on your account.
- Produce Credits are not to be combined with other discounts, and any remaining at the end of the season will not be carried over to the next season, but will be applied to the farm's education and community outreach programs.
- You can add more Produce Credits here and receive the 10% bonus as many times as you wish during the season.