Current Produce Credit members: After your card balance is zeroed out, additional credits are not available, but you can shop with cash or charge for the rest of the season, and show your Produce Credit card at the market for a 10% discount in appreciation of your support.
Pre-Pay and get a 10% free Produce Credit Bonus
Sign up for Worden Farm Produce Credits and receive an automatic 10% bonus — your $300 turns into $330 of Produce Credits upon purchase. It's a guaranteed 10% return on investment for your seasonal seed money support of local organic farming.
Use your Produce Credits to choose any of our organic produce, throughout the 2023-24 Fall - Spring market season.
How to Use Produce Credits
- Each week of our market season, Fall through Spring, choose any amount of organic vegetables from our Farmers Markets in Sarasota or Saint Petersburg or at the members-only Worden Farm Stand in Punta Gorda.
- At your first check out of the season, with an ID card or a copy of your receipt, you will receive a physical card from the Worden Farm cashier. Whenever you shop, a cashier will total your items and scan your card, and the value of your items in Produce Credits will deducted from your account. If you lose or forget your card, the account number is on file and can be used to shop.
- If you need to miss a week, you will not lose any Produce Credits on your account.
- Produce Credits are not to be combined with other discounts, and any remaining credits at the end of May will not be carried over to the next season, but will be applied to the farm's education and community outreach programs.
- Farmers Markets in Sarasota and Saint Petersburg are open to the public and do not require a seasonal Farm Stand Membership to use Produce Credits.
- To visit the Farm Stand at Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, a Worden Farm Stand Membership is required and included in the produce credit amount. This helps to defray the costs of maintaining and operating the farm stand.